Priceline Hotel: Bidding strategy Liverpool (UK)

nemesis
By nemesis,
in

Is this the only zone you're willing to accept or is the North potentially acceptable as well?

Using our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com that is the best deal you're able to find at a 4* hotel for these dates in the zone(s) you're willing to accept?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Yeah, pretty much just City Centre South.

I found a deal with Z hotel for Aug 30-Sept1, so booked that. So it's just August 29-30 I am looking for now. There's something on that weekend, so it's a bit mental. Just tried 80/85 euro for just those dates, but no joy.

May try a few times more, then potentially try an apartment rental or something for that night. 120eur/all included is pretty much the max I am willing to spend on that.

PS, thanks for your reply (again). Clicked a bunch of links :)

I don't see anything close to or within your budget... do you have a back-up plan for this nite OR will you ultimately cut the trip short to only one day if you can't find something within your current budget?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 9 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]