Priceline Hotel: 4.5* New York (Times Square - Theatre District) The Time New York

supra96-jdm
By supra96-jdm,
in

Hello,

Got busy with finalizing the Miami stay and eventually got a deal there and reported it yesterday.

Now back onto NY stay for Aug 4-7.

Need to identify following deals of HOT.WIRE when searching for quad occupancy:

MTE 5* @ $290

-52%

90% recommended

Amenities:

Fitness center

Restaurant(s)

Business center

Self-service laundry

Internet access

Spa services

Accessibility Features

Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel

Times Square 3.5* @ $289

-45%

Amenities:

Free Internet

Pet friendly

Smoke-free rooms

Fitness center

Restaurant(s)

Business center

Self-service laundry

In room accessibility

Midtown central hotel 4* @ $289 per night

-24%

85% recommended

Amenities:

Free Internet

Pet friendly

Restaurant(s)

Business center

Self-service laundry

Accessibility Features

Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, Roll-in shower

I'm looking at PRICELINE EXPRESS options as well and will ask for their ID estimate here sometime soon.

Thanks!

Raza.

I'm looking at Priceline express options as well and will ask for their ID estimate here sometime soon.

We will have a look at the HOTWIRE hotels above once you post the PRICELINE EXPRESS deals as:

1) we then only have to do one BiddingHelper.com search

2) you're not ready to purchase any of the hotels above (since you first will be looking at PRICELINE EXPRESS offers) and the hotels available above may not be ones that are offered once you've had a look at the PRICELINE offers and are ready to commit

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hello,

These are the priceline express deals that I am liking.. I have extended my area of stay from TS and MTW to MTE and Central Park South given if there is a very good hotel on offer and we would be happy to walk to TS or nearby areas... I am looking at 3 rooms for NY on priceline.. star rating is not an issue.. basically im very open and flexible to options that are available..

Times square 4.5* @ $259

8.0+ rating

Amenities:
Business Center
Restaurant
Free Internet
Fitness Center

Bed choice:

1 Queen Bed - non smoking room @ $259

1 king bed - non smoking room @ $273

Times square 4* @ $259

7.0 rating

Amenities:

Business center

Restaurant

free internet

fitness center

bed choice:

full bed - non smoking superior room

queen bed - non smoking superior room

non smoking deluxe room

non smoking executive room

Midtown west 4* @ $219

7.0 rating
amenities: pets allowed, business center, restaurant, free internet

room choice:
1 queen bed
1 bed

central park south 5* @ $285

rated 8.0

amenities:

Pets Allowed
Business Center
Restaurant
free internet

fitness centre

bed choice: room assigned at check in - sleeps 2, 1 bed requested

if you see any other good option in these areas, you may also suggest them to me..

Thanks,

Raza.

Please reply to this thread in 24 hours and i will have a look at your options as i don't have the time needed to research this trip at the moment.

If booking 3 rooms what is your maximum budget per room per nite (before fees/taxes)... what is the maximum if booking 2rooms for quad occupancy?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I'm seeing a 1 Bedroom Suite (1 Queen Bed + Sofabed) for $319/nite which i'm guessing is The Benjamin which would be within your budget if booking 2 rooms and the hotel gets excellent reviews.

Also seeing the Fitzpatrick Grand Central Hotel for $222/nite which would be within your 3 rooms budget.

Both of these are very well reviewed properties... any interest in either of these?

However, in re-reading this thread i see that your original inquiry was for 5adults/3children/1infant... how do you intend to fit this many people in 3 rooms which are only guaranteed to accommodate double occupancy, or are you simply going to take the risk?

• 2 years later...

Thank you for the follow-up.

Can you confirm if this was a PRICELINE or HOTWIRE win?  If PRICELINE EXPRESS or HOTWIRE, can you confirm the amenities that were showing? Lastly, what was the price per night before taxes/fees? Thanks.

Glad you enjoyed your stay.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Thanks for the follow-up.

Please remember to follow-up your threads with your results/decisions as you receive them so that the information can best help others in a timely manner.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Glad to hear you enjoyed your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]