Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Minneapolis - St. Paul (West) Minneapolis Marriott Southwest

purplepat
By purplepat,
in

PRICELINE EXPRESS Deals

2 rooms for 2 nights (9/26/15-9/28/15)

Listed amenities:

Free Parking

Business Center

Restaurant

Free Internet

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

Fitness Center

Guest rating: 8+

Best rate I found elsewhere was $95/night plus tax.

CAVEAT: Priceline amenity list says "Free Internet".  Hotel website says in room internet will cost you $10.95 per night (web browsing speed) or $15.95/night (video streaming speed).  Chatted with Priceline Customer Service, who attempted unsuccessfully to resolve directly with hotel.  CS rep said Priceline will refund any internet charges on my bill if I fax them the receipt.  Noticed later on my "after the booking" Priceline Itinerary that it is "Free Internet (public areas)".  There was no such caveat on any of the pre-booking screens.  I hope Priceline doesn't use this as a loophole/excuse to avoid paying the in-room internet charges.  That would be equivalent to saying "Free Parking", and then finding out there was a charge for their parking garage but you can park on the street for free six blocks from the hotel.  If they had clearly stated that the Free Internet was only in public areas, I would have booked a different property.

Congrats on your success. :)

Nice deal for this property and glad PRICELINE will refund any internet cost (i wouldn't anticipate any issues since the 'in public areas' was only shown after the confirmation).

Thank you for letting us know about this new PRICELINE EXPRESS property so that we can update the site's Priceline Hotel List.

Thank you for sharing your win and please use the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]