By contactme,
in

Hi,

Can you please help me to identify this hotel:

Montreal Midtown area hotel

Show 65% recommended

Jul 1 - Jul 4, 2015

Amenities

Business center   Fitness center   Free Internet   Free breakfast   Free parking   Indoor pool(s)   Pool(s)   Restaurant(s)   Self-service laundry

CAD109* (regular)
CAD70 (Offered)
per night

Please post to the board in USD. Please change the drop down menu on the top right of HOTWIRE page to United States and the currency dropdown to US Dollars. Then continue to search HOTWIRE and post to the board in US Dollars so that rates are consistent and not subject to interpretation due to future currency fluctuation. Once you're ready to purchase stay on the US version of their site and simply change the drop down menu to whatever currency you'd like to use and complete your purchase.

I believe there may have been more amenities than you listed in your post. HOTWIRE has a new interface which is not currently showing the complete set of amenities at the usual point of the search process. Please run a new search using our BiddingHelper.com tool at the top of this page.

Once the search is completed, use the EASY VIEW TAB and click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing to view the complete set of amenities. Then copy and paste the amenities, as well as the price, in a reply to this thread and we will then have a look at this offer.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Yellowdog.

USD

$95* (Regular)
$62 (Offered)
per night

Same amenities are listed using that search tool as well

Seems to be the same hotel listed as 2* on Priceline express deals for $58 USD and have the same amenities

Free Parking
Business Center
Restaurant
Free Internet
Free Breakfast
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center

Same amenities are listed using that search tool as well

Did you use the EASY VIEW tab as this is the full amenity set i'm seeing for the 2.5* hotel in this zone when searching for your dates:

Free Parking

Complimentary Breakfast

Free Internet

Indoor Pool

Fitness

Pool

Restaurant

Business

Laundry

Hi-Speed Internet

I'm not certain of the HOTWIRE offer, but my guess for the PRICELINE EXPRESS offer would be the Quality Hotel - Midtown.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

PS- if you do end up with the PRICELINE EXPRESS offer just continue this thread using the 'ADD REPLY and REPORT WIN' button on the lower right corner of this page and the entire thread will automatically be moved to the correct section of the board. Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]