Hotwire Hotel: 2* Richland Days Inn Richland

AinA
By AinA,
in

Not too much to report, at a tournament in the midst of a local "Summer Nights" celebration in Tri-Cities, WA.

Last minute, same day bid for a 3* June 26, 2015 in Richland, WA for $60 was rejected. Only historical numbers for Priceline were a year old at $50 for opaque bids and $61 for a PRICELINE EXPRESS Deal (all winning the Red Lion).

Hotwire was showing a 2* with parking, breakfast, Internet, pets, pool, & laundry at $68 for 3 people.

Only other re-bid option would be to add Kennewick or drop star level. Having hungry softball players with me I (mistakenly) thought the Hotwire 2* with breakfast would be the best choice over an unknown lower star via price line. :-/ Ended up at the Day's Inn through Hotwire (will post that win separate). Need to do a review for this property, would recommend anyone faced with the potential of this property to make other arrangements!!!

Booked this property through Hot.wire, not sure if the system calculates ages of kids (mine are teens) in their price Matrix? Originally left the auto fill "2 adults" and cost was $65. (Fortunately I caught my error.)

Property showed 2* in Richland, WA for one night, June 26, 2015 at $68 with the following amenities:

Free Parking

Free Breakfast

Free Internet

Pet Friendly

Pool(s)

Self-service Laundry

Used the HOTWIRE link. Not pleased with this property. Not just because it is a lower star than we usually stay at but there were very serious issues (will try to find the spot for reviews here).

This was a last minute, same day booking on a weekend that many properties in town were already sold out. Multiple events in town + record setting heat so I'm guessing there was a lot of demand. Only other options were over double the price.

AinA

Sorry to hear this property was a disappointment, but hopefully it at the very least put an inexpensive roof over your heads for the nite given how expensive (and sold-out) everything else was in the area.

Thank you for using the HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchase and sharing your win, helping us add this property to the Hotwire Hotel List.

Hope your future stays are more to your liking.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]