Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Williamsburg (Williamsburg - Colonial Williamsburg) Embassy Suites Hotel Williamsburg

tonytrucks
By tonytrucks,
in

3* 7/20-7/22/15 for three people $39 per night.

Newport News/Williamsburg Intl Airport PHF
Amenities Include: Free parking, Free Internet, Pool(s), Fitness center, Business center and more...

FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Free Internet, Indoor pool(s), Fitness center, Pool(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby, Tennis nearby, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

This listing has not yet been ID'd/reported to the board, but I'll guess this may be the Magnuson Hotel at Oyster Point with a new amenity set.

Please keep us updated with what you decide and let us know if you have additional questions.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Thanks for the info.  Information on Tripadvisor of this property is not very good.

Please id these properties.

7/19-7/21 @$64/nite, 2 adults/1 child 

3* Williamsburg East - Busch Gardens

Amenities Include: Internet access, Pool(s), Fitness center and more...

FULL AMENITIES: Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Self-service laundry, Internet access

7/19-7/21 @$55/nite, 2 adults/1 child 

2 1/2* Williamsburg - Colonial Williamsburg

Amenities Include: Free breakfast, Pool(s), Fitness center and more...

FULL AMENITIES: Free breakfast, Indoor pool(s), Fitness center, Pool(s), Self-service laundry, In-room accessibility

7/19-7/21 @$69/nite, 2 adults/1 child

2 1/2*Williamsburg East - Busch Gardens
Amenities Include: Free breakfast, Free parking, Pool(s), Pet friendly, Business center and more...

FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Free breakfast, Pet friendly, Indoor pool(s), Pool(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility

Best guess/comments for each:

7/19-7/21 @$64/nite, 2 adults/1 child 

3* Williamsburg East - Busch Gardens

--> i have reason to doubt this guess, but the Ramada Williamsburg East Busch Gardens Area is going to be my guess for this one... but if you're looking for quality (the reason you excluded the first hotel in the thread above) why consider a hotel that only has a 50% recommendation from previous HOTWIRE guests? Do you think this would meet your needs??

7/19-7/21 @$55/nite, 2 adults/1 child 

2 1/2* Williamsburg - Colonial Williamsburg

--> no guess, but with only 7 reviews by previous HOTWIRE guests i suspect this may be a new hotel recently added to the system (or a hotel recently upgraded/downgraded)

7/19-7/21 @$69/nite, 2 adults/1 child

2 1/2*Williamsburg East - Busch Gardens

--> this one has a 1.5/5.0 TA rating, which is one of the lowest i've seen... do you think this is a realistic option?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I was looking only at the Hotwire easy view tab and did not see the recommended rating.  I will cross reference with the Hotwire tab going forward.  Thanks.

Please id this one.

3* 7/19-7/20 @ $97/nite 95%recommended

Williamsburg West

Amenities Include: Free parking, Internet access, Pool(s), Fitness center, Business center, Resort and more...

FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Resort, 1-bedroom suite, Full kitchen, Indoor pool(s), Air conditioning, Laundry in room, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, 24-hour front desk, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby, Tennis nearby

The Historic Powhatan Resort would be my guess for this Williamsburg West condo property.

Let us know what you decide or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

HOTWIRE has generally one or two options per star rating per zone per set of dates. Hotels..com is going to have more options but at regular rates.

Our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com will also plot all the Hotels.com hotels and the interface makes it easy to see how much more/less it would cost to go up/down in star rating OR to stay closer/further from your ideal location.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.... or our Hotels.com link (or thru MAPS and HOTELS.com) if you decide to book a 'regular' rate hotel.

Thank you for keeping us updated with what you decide and let us know if you have additional questions.

Please id this property, just listed .

7/19-21 3*/65% recommended@$95/nite 2adults/1child

Williamsburg - Colonial Williamsburg
Amenities Include: Free breakfast, Free parking, Free Internet, Pool(s), Fitness center, Business center and more...

FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Free breakfast, Free Internet, Indoor pool(s), Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

The Country Inn and Suites Williamsburg or the Best Western Plus Historic Area Inn would be my top guesses for this one... but the Springhill Suites by Marriott Williamsburg can't be ruled out as possibilities either.

I will add that i'm seeing this 2.5* Williamsburg-Colonial East hotel on PRICELINE EXPRESS with:

Free Parking

Business Center

Free Internet

Free Breakfast

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

Fitness Center

... this offer has a 'Bed Choice' option so you can book a King Bed + Sofabed ($85) or TWO QUEENS ($90) should this work fro your needs... and as per above it includes breakfast. (by guess for this one would be the Best Western)

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please id.

31/2*  7/19-21 2adults/1child @$112/nite

Williamsburg - Colonial Williamsburg area all-suites hotel

FULL AMENITIES: Free breakfast, Free parking, Suite, Indoor pool(s), Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Wheelchair accessible, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

Done deal.

Embassy Suites Williamsburg
3006 Mooretown Road, Williamsburg, VA 23185

Sun, Jul 19, 2015 - Tue, Jul 21, 2015
Want to stay longer? Extend my stay
Rate per night  $111.00 Nights  2 Rooms ( 2 adults , 1 child)  1 Subtotal  $222.00
Tax recovery charges + fees
$50.56
Hotwire total  $272.56

Congrats on your success. :)

Great win for this Embassy property and hope you are looking forward to your stay.

Thank you for letting us know about the new amenity set for this Hot.wire property so that we can update the site's Hotwire Hotel List.

Thank you for sharing your win and please use the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]