Hotwire Hotel: Help ID 3.5* Hotel in College Station/Bryan Area

cwl6750084
By cwl6750084,
in

I am looking at the following hotels:

3.5* College Station - Bryan

FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Free Internet, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access

USD 71 per night from 29 June till 3 July

3* College Station - Bryan
FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Free breakfast, Free Internet, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access
USD 91 per night from 29 June till 3 July

Can anyone help me ID these hotels?  (I cannot book a hotel too far from the campus as I do not drive.)

Thanks.

I don't have a guess for the 3.5* property, but the 3* matches previous reports for the Ramada College Station so that would be my best guess for this one.

If the above doesn't work for your needs (and for future reference for any other trips where location is important) our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com will show you hotels near almost any location in the world and the interface makes it easy to see how much more/less it would cost to go up/down in star rating OR to stay closer/further from your ideal location. In this situation you can easily find the hotels that are closest to campus and weigh your options accordingly since star ratings and prices are shown directly on the map.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this trip or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thank you very much for the information. According to the Maps and Hotels website, there is only one 3.5* hotel in the area and it is very far away from campus. I am surprised that even Hilton is listed as 3* only. I need to think about it, as there is neither city bus in the area nor I can drive while I am there.

Are there any non-3.5* hotels that are closer to campus?

What about a taxi if not making too many trips to/from the hotel and campus?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know whatever you decide or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Yes, there are a few hotels closer to campus. I was told that there are no regular taxi in College Station, only Uber, even that can be sporadic. Since Hilton is only for USD 119, round trip taxi could easily cost USD 40 for round trip. I may better of to just stay close to school. Will let you know if I have further questions. Thank you very much for your help.

Please 'close' this thread with whatever you decide or let us know if we can be of further help.

Good luck!

Hi, thank you for the information.  The last few days was very hectic.

I saw another 3* listing for the same dates for USD 113 

College Station - Bryan area all-suites hotel

FULL AMENITIES: Free breakfast, Free parking, Free Internet, Pet friendly, Indoor pool(s), Airport shuttle, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Business center, Internet access

Do you have any idea which hotel it is?

I would otherwise book directly the Hilton for USD 119 on the list.  Thanks.

I'm not certain, but my guess would be the Hyatt Place College Station.

Let us know whatever you decide or how we can be of further help.

I decided to book a regular rate at the Hilton.

It would be appreciated if you used our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Besides, I bidded for USD 40 and won the Doubletree Hotel at Houston Intercontinental on 28 to June.

Can you please add this win to the board as a NEW TOPIC so that others will be aware of the win when searching the topic titles on the board and in the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins.

Thanks, enjoy your trip(s).

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]