Priceline Hotel: 2* Orange County (Disneyland - Anaheim Convention Center - Garden Grove) Candlewood Suites Anaheim South

hegolas
By hegolas,
in

• 3 months later...

This is a name your own price deal.  Tried bidding 4 star & 3.5 star for $90 but failed. 3 star  & 2.5 star for $80 also failed, Ended up with 2 stars.

I too was trying to get a good price on 3.5* hotel but all attempts have failed. I actually have been trying my bids on Price.line for 3 days, ranging from $45-$95 on 3.5* hotels but failed, which is weird because I've been using Priceline name your price to get my hotels in this area for the past 3 years and have always been able to get a 3.5* hotel for $69-$79. I did a little research and it turned out that there is a Blizzcon event happening on the same weekend at the convention center down the street which skyrocketed all of the hotel prices! 

So I had to resort to this Hotwire deal that I saw. I got Ramada Maingate NORTH 2.5* hotel for $67/night.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]