Priceline Hotel: 4* Paris (Montparnasse) Paris Marriott Rive Gauche Hotel And Conference Center

dzj
By dzj,
in

Hello all,

I am looking to book a place for July 3rd through 7th.  Just started looking, hoping to find something reasonably priced and within a reasonable travel area in town.  I'll be adding to this list as I investigate.

$95 4-star North of Champs Elysées - Arc de Triomphe area hotel

Hotwire customer reviews 75% recommended (162 total reviews)

Amenities

* Business center
* Fitness center
* Free Internet
* Pet friendly
* Restaurant(s)
Accessibility
* Accessible path of travel
* In-room accessibility
* Accessible bathroom

I believe there are more amenities then what you have posted above as HOT.WIRE has a new interface that does not show the complete set of amenities unless you click thru a few extra links.

If you repeat your search using our Bidding.Helper.com tool... use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab and then click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing, do you see more amenities then what you have listed above?

Thank you for using the board's HOT.WIRE or PRICE.LINE links to start your purchases and searches.

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Pet friendly, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

$115 3-star Saint Germain - Luxembourg Gardens - Invalides

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Pet friendly, Internet access, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom

$116 3-star Eiffel Tower

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Internet access

---

Also thinking about this if location can be accurately pinpointed...

$71 3-star Gare du Nord - Gare de l'Est

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Pet friendly, Internet access

Have you yet made any decision for the requests that you had made for the other legs of this trip:

Hotwire Amsterdam

Hotwire London

Please update each of those threads with your current thoughts or whatever you decided to do for each leg so that the board remains organized and more useful for everyone.... then reply here and we will have a look at the offers above.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Any ideas on these...?

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Pet friendly, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

$115 3-star Saint Germain - Luxembourg Gardens - Invalides
FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Pet friendly, Internet access, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom

$116 3-star Eiffel Tower

---

Also thinking about this if location can be accurately pinpointed...

$71 3-star Gare du Nord - Gare de l'Est
FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Pet friendly, Internet access

Are you still seeing these same offers (and prices) as i'm not seeing any of the same offers (neither amenity sets nor prices) when searching HOTWIRE for your dates. Are you searching for more than one room or something other then the default 2adults/1child?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

It looks like there has been some changes to the lists, I am also changing my date-range slightly.

I am looking at July 3rd check-in and July 5th check-out; and then a July 6th 1-night - I've tried providing everything I can from the Gare de Nord requests, but there was not a lot to add.  This is a big list - I know!

As always, thank you for any help you can provide, even if it is not the full list.  I am trying to find the most reasonable locations to metro stations, we're in Paris, where the sun don't set until very late; we only need a room to sleep in.

$96 - 4-stars

North of Champs Elysées - Arc de Triomphe

$97 - 3-stars

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Business center, Internet access

$106 - 3-stars

South of Champs Elysées - Trocadéro

$111 - 3.5-stars

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Pet friendly, Smoke-free rooms, Self-service laundry, Internet access

$115 - 3-stars

Saint Germain - Luxembourg Gardens - Invalides

$125 - 3-stars

Eiffel Tower

----------------------------------------------------------

July 6th -

Paris (and vicinity), France, 1 rooms, 2 adults, 0 children, Jul 06 - Jul 07

$71 - 3-stars

Gare du Nord - Gare de l'Est

ERROR 701: can't find amenities.

Regularly $132

$75 - 2-stars

Gare du Nord - Gare de l'Est

ERROR 701: can't find amenities.

Regularly $96

I am trying to find the most reasonable locations to metro stations...

You may be better suited for our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com which will show you hotels near almost any address in the world (including metro stations) and the interface makes it easy to see how much more/less it would cost to go up/down in star rating or to stay closer/further from your ideal location.

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread. Once you win a hotel, use the 'ADD REPLY and REPORT WIN' button on the lower right corner of the page to edit the topic title to reflect your win and to provide the details of your purchase. This helps keep the board better organized by reducing the number of unresolved threads that don't have any follow-up or conclusion.

Once you win a hotel for 7/3-7/5 then a new thread can be started for 7/5-7/6 (since that would be considered a different stay)

My guess for this PRICELINE EXPRESS offer would be the Novotel Paris Centre Tour Eiffel.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

• 10 months later...

Thank you for closing this thread with your decision and sharing your previous win with the board.

Please remember to follow-up your threads with your results/decisions as you receive them so that the information can best help others in a timely manner.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Hope you enjoyed your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]