Priceline Hotel: 4* Seattle (Downtown - Pike Place - Retail District - Convention Center) Palladian, a Kimpton Hotel

theotheragentm
By theotheragentm,
in

I've booked a cancelable room 8/14-8/16 at Palladian Hotel for $276/night, just a normal booking. 

I see one PRICELINE EXPRESS Deals for Downtown Seattle:

$225/night

Downtown - Pike Place - Retail District - Convention Center Area Hotel

4-Star

Pets Allowed

Restaurant

Bed choice Available

Guest Rating 8+

The location of the Palladian is great, and I'd hate to move further from Pike Market. Is this area just a difficult one to distinguish one hotel from another? It seems like all the hotels have the same amenities. It might not be worth it to try to book this better deal. Thoughts?

EDIT: I don't know if this helps, but the rooms you can book are as follows.

$225 per night King Bed

$239 per night Queen Bed

$266 per night King Bed - Accessible Room

$362 per night 1 Bedroom Suite

I've booked a cancelable room 8/14-8/16 at Palladian Hotel for $276/night...

If you didn't, please use our sister site RefundableRates.com for your future cancelable bookings.

My best guess for the PRICELINE EXPRESS offer above would indeed be the Palladian.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

If you didn't, please use our sister site RefundableRates.com for your future cancelable bookings.

My best guess for the PRICELINE EXPRESS offer above would indeed be the Palladian.

I will note that site for future bookings.

Based on the price of the regular bookings, I would guess it would only be the ones priced under $300.

Renaissance Seattle Hotel (Free Wifi in public areas. Do they always mention this perk?)

Ocean View Apartment (This one doesn't have a restaurant and not pet friendly), so it's out.

Sheraton Seattle (Free Wifi in public areas. Pool. Do they always mention these perks?)

Also, the Express Deal says 18%+ saving. When I calculate the original price of Palladian -18% it becomes $226 and change. so $225 would be more than 18%. 

Were those your thoughts? I know there are no sure things, but I'm just trying to get the courage to make the jump based on an educated guess. I think I might try to book the Express Deal as it only adds a 3/4 mile walk at most if it's like to be one of those two remaining hotels.

The Palladian has been seen with both this amenity set and these bed options previously, so that would be my guess, as well. It's also $276 on the regular rate side of Price.line.

Please keep us updated with what you decide and let us know if you have additional questions.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]