openstage
By openstage,
in

Hello BB Family

Pleaase help us ID the following:

June 13, 2015

3* Medford/Somerville $179

1 adult 2 children

FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Free Internet, Indoor pool(s), Fitness center, Pool(s), Business center, Internet access, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking

Thank you

Assuming that you're using Hotwire, and after looking up the dates and price that you stated in your request, and further noting that the amenities do not include free breakfast, then the most likely hotel that you're looking at is the Holiday Inn Bunker Hill.  Here's their website: http://bunkerhillbostonhotel.com

It could be reasonably argued that the hotel in question is the Hyatt Place ( http://bostonmedford.place.hyatt.com/en/hotel/home.html ), since the price is more in line with that hotel;  however, given that there is no free breakfast listed, the better guess is the Holiday Inn that I mentioned above.  If you're lucky, the listing left off the breakfast, since the Hyatt Place is a nicer hotel.  Either one of these hotels are decent places to stay, and the Holiday Inn could very well be a kid favorite over the Hyatt Place -- especially since the Hyatt Place's pool is indefinitely closed for repairs.

Please help ID 4.5* Cambridge/Charleston hotel on Hotwire

$184  6/13 on Hotwire Easyview

2 adults

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Indoor pool(s), Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

I also saw this on Hotwire regular views

$183

95% Tripaadvisor recommended with these ammenities

Compl Free Internet

Indoor Pools

Fitness Center

Restaurant(s)

Smoke Free Rooms

Pool(s)

Business Center

Accessible for visually impaired

Do we think these are the same location?

Please keep all posts in the same thread since posts are for the same stay.

You have different search parameters for the same stay?

3* Medford/Somerville $179

I can't get the same hotel to appear when replicating your search.

This is what I see,

Free Parking
Complimentary Breakfast
Free Internet
Pet Friendly
Indoor Pool
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Room Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking

...If this is what you see would my guess be Hyatt Place Medford.

4.5* Cambridge/Charleston

I don't see any 4.5* property when replicating your search.

Can you please run a new search and confirm that you still can see this hotel on your search.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Yellowdog.

PS. Please follow-up your previous Belfast Hotwire thread with whatever you chose to do for that stay. Please remember to always follow-up your threads with whatever you end up doing, even if you chose to book direct, cancel your trip, etc.

Let me clarify

I re-did the search with just 2 adults instead of 1 adult and 2 kids 

I'm trying to ID this

6/13

2 adults

Cambridge Waterfront / Charleston 

4.5 stars

$183

95% Trip Advisor

Ammentities:  indoor pools, fitness center, restaurants, internet access, smoke free rooms, pools, business center, spa services, accessible for visually impaired

Please include all amenities associated with the listing.

If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper.com.com tool... use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab and then click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing, do you see more amenities then what you have listed above?

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

If you see for the 4.5* Cambridge/Waterfront

Restaurant, Pool, Indoor Pool, Fitness, Smoke Free, Free Internet, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Blind Accessible, Deaf Accessible, Travel Accessible, Room Accessible, Bathroom Accessible, Handicapped Parking, Roll-in Shower

This would likely be the Royal Sonesta.

Please keep us updated with what you decide and let us know if you have additional questions.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Another slight variation on my results, please help ID

I used the BiddingHelper search windown on this page.  Under the Hotwire Easyview this came up

2 adults, 1 child

June 13

$175  3 star

Ammenities include: FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Free breakfast, Free Internet, Pet friendly, Indoor pool(s), Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Business center, Internet access, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking

Is this looking like the Hyatt or the Holiday Inn?  My goals are:  $200 and under,  as close to a T stop as possible.  I was thinking about risking the 2 adults 4* in Cambridge, but I have to get 2 beds for this trip.

If you need 2 beds, are you seeing any listings on PRICELINE EXPRESS with bed choice where 2 beds is one of the options?

What zone is the 3* listing on HOTWIRE in?

No I've never tried that but I will.

Sorry the zone is Medford - Somerville.

The Hyatt Place would be a guess in this case.

Yes, I would agree with you  -- given the price and other amenities; except that the poster (and my independent search) indicates that there is no free breakfast; that makes me suspicious that he'll end up with the Holiday Inn (which as explained above may be a better fit given the poster has kids.)

Yes. I did get the Hyatt Place.  And I noticed that buried deep down into their website.  No little ones with us, so no big deal on the pool.  I really think these booking sites should be required to update ammenitites that strongly affect how desirable a location is.  Not a big deal this time, but this happened once before to my family and the little kids were FURIOUS with me.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]