Priceline Hotel: 3* Miami (Miami International Airport (MIA)) Cambria Hotel and Suites Miami Airport Blue Lagoon

rob6465
By rob6465,
in

I was assisted with bidding on my pre-cruise hotel and now I need help with my post cruise hotel.  I want to book a downtown Miami hotel for 12/13/15 for 1 night. I went on HOTWIRE and received this info:

$114/night reg:$179

Amenities:

Free internet

pet friendly

Boutique hotel

Fitness center

pool

Restaurant

Business center

Do you recommend a Boutique hotel? Our pre-cruise hotel is Courtyard Marriott downtown for 12/4

Is this property 3* rated by HOTWIRE?

If so, I believe there are more amenities then what you have posted above as HOTWIRE has a new interface that does not show the complete set of amenities unless you click thru a few extra links.

If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper.com tool... use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab and then click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing, do you see more amenities then what you have listed above? Using this method, below is the full list of amenities i'm seeing for the 3 star hotel in this zone when searching for your dates:

Free Internet

Pet Friendly

Boutique

Fitness

Pool

Restaurant

Business

Hi-Speed Internet

Blind Accessible

Deaf Accessible

Travel Accessible

Room Accessible

Wheelchair Accessible

Bathroom Accessible

Handicapped Parking

Roll-in Shower

... if this is what you're seeing, my best guess for this one would be the Hotel Urbano, although the Downtown Hilton can't be ruled out as a secondary, but less likely, possibility.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Haven't decided on which hotel to bid on for my post-cruise stay on 12/13/15. Debating between staying in downtown miami or by airport. I get back from cruise on 12/13/15 but thinking of staying that night and fly to houston on 12/14

Still have not decided which hotel to book for after cruise on 12/13/15. Thanks to betterbidding i booked the Courtyard Marriott downtown on 12/4 for precruise. 

Which hotel is this by 3.5* Miami Airport?

Amenities

Airport shuttle   Business center   Fitness center   Free Internet   Pet friendly   Pool(s)   Restaurant(s)   Self-service laundry   Smoke-free rooms

Please keep all posts in the same thread since posts are for the same stay.

I believe there may have been more amenities than you listed in your post. HOTWIRE has a new interface which is not currently showing the complete set of amenities at the usual point of the search process.

Please run a new search using our BiddingHelper.com tool at the top of this page. Once the search is completed, use the EASY VIEW TAB and click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing to view the complete set of amenities. Then copy and paste the amenities, as well as the price, in a reply to this thread and we will then have a look at this offer.

Yellowdog.

Your previous post indicated as 3.5* hotel in the Airport zone, but the one immediately above looks like a 3* hotel in the Airport zone... is this the one you are interested in? (as this one only has a 3.0/5.0 TA rating)

Have you made the decision to stay the extra nite upon the return from your cruise? What is it that you're looking for in a hotel for this nite?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I apologize for jumping around. Wife and I will be staying at courtyard Marriott downtown Miami on day before cruise. That day(12/4) we plan to go sightseeing. When we get back on 12/13 we plan on staying in Miami that night and relax so we thought hotel by airport would be ideal. We prefer a hotel with airport shuttle on 12/14, pool and pretty much that is it.  With our flight leaving at 9:30am on 12/14 we are not sure if shuttle will be operating at 7-8am so we prefer to stay close to airport in case we need to take a taxi. This is our first time flying ANYWHERE FOR A CRUISE so we are confused.

On HOTWIRE i'm seeing a 3.5* Miami Airport hotel for $107/nite with:

Free Internet

Pet Friendly

Shuttle

Smoke Free

Fitness

Pool

Restaurant

Business

Laundry

Hi-Speed Internet

Spa

Blind Accessible

Deaf Accessible

Travel Accessible

Room Accessible

Bathroom Accessible

Handicapped Parking

... my guess for this one would be the Doubletree Hotel and Miami Airport Convention Center

However, i'll point out that PRICELINE EXPRESS has a 3* hotel for $91/nite, but it also has a very impressive 9.0+ user review rating (here is a direct link but confirm your dates on the landing page). These are the amenities:

Free Parking

Business Center

Airport Shuttle

Free Internet

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

Fitness Center

... best guess fort this one would be the Cambria Hotel and Suites Miami Airport Blue Lagoon.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

• 2 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]