Hotwire Hotel: 4* New York City (Midtown East) W New York

lynn30062
By lynn30062,
in

Please identify the following. Thank you for your time and consideration.

$389 reg/ $263 hotwire

32% off

BUsiness Center

Restaurants(s)

Fitness Center

Self-Service Laundry (this is what leads me to think it's not Paramount despite header that last person got that property)

Internet Access

70% recommended

The "Last person got ___" information is in relation to the last person who bought a hotel in the zone at that star rating, not necessarily the specific hotel currently being offered.

The Edison Hotel would be my best guess for the one above.

What are your needs for this stay, as i think there are better options avaialble. Are you ready to commit to a hotel for this trip at this point in time?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Ideally - I wouldn't book a non-refundable this far out but my fear is that prices will not be lower given the time of year I plan to travel (Christmas in NYC).

Good to know that "Last person got____" is not what I thought it was.

I don't need hotel amenities like bar or restaurant bc I'm traveling with a 12 year old.

Cleanliness is first priority. I'd prefer somehing not dated but I think its out of my price range (ideal: $250-270).

I'm looking in Midtown Central and Times Square - ideally.

One time you guys hooked me up at The Roger - which was fine but is in ESB.

If you have suggestions, I am open to them!

Do you think this is the W on 541 Lexington Avenue? I'm suspecting this based on your Hotel List link. If so - would you agree that this is a good rate to jump on for Christmas in NY for the W?

Midtown East area boutique

$421/$232 hotwire

Boutique

Internet access

Self-service laundry

Business center

Pet friendly

Spa services

Fitness Center

Restaurants

85% recommended

Thanks in advance.

Please keep all posts for this stay within this thread - thanks.

This MTE listing would likely be the W. There is no way to know for sure, but traditionally the first week of December has always been one of the busiest of the year so I'd say this is a solid rate.

Please keep us updated with what you decide and let us know if you have additional questions.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Congrats on your success. :)

Still a terrific win for this time period which is really one of the worst of the year in terms of rates/traffic. The cheapest rate on Expedia for the W for these dates is nearly $450.

Thank you for sharing your win and please use the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]