Hotwire Hotel: Help Identify 3* Savannah GA Historic District July 18-19

NFreeQuint
By NFreeQuint,
in

3* Savannah GA Historic District

July 18-19, 2015

$173

From Bidding.Helper:

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Suite, Indoor pool(s), Fitness center, Pool(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby, Tennis nearby, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

We are hoping for Hyatt - if this is not, any way you can help us identify?  I don't think it offers Free breakfast, and this is the only one listing without free breakfast.

My guess for this one would be the B Historic (which until recently was the Country Inn and Suites)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

We did not book through Hotwire so I can't report a win.  We used Booking.com and booked the Cotton Sail Hotel for Jul 25-26 for $250.  Thanks for the quick answer - B Historic was a little farther away from River St. than we wanted.  Honestly, just used Booking.com because I could easily see location and price.  

I love using Hotwire but were really concerned about location and did not have time to devote to researching Hotwire listings.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]