Hotwire Hotel: 3* Denver (Cherry Creek) Holiday Inn Denver-Cherry Creek

Wyomingtraveler
By Wyomingtraveler,
in

Hi all

I started my search using both the HOT.WIRE and PRICELINE links on this site and now need some help. Just looking for help in IDing a 3* Hotel in Greater Downtown Denver for July 09, 2015 to July 11, 2015 at $142 per night. 

AMENITIES: Free parking, Free breakfast, Free Internet, Pet friendly, Suite, Fitness center, Pool(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

I was thinking something like maybe the Residence Inn Downtown Denver, but I never have seen a Marriott property on Hotwire. Have won in the past with Priceline. The free parking is what makes me think it the Residence Inn, rather than a hotel right in downtown area, as most charge for this. 

Hey all

I decided today to start looking again at hotels in Denver for an upcoming trip next month and of course began my search using the HOT.WIRE and PRICELINE links on this site.

When doing this I came across a 3* hotel in the Cherry Creek zone on hotwire for $87, so did a quick search on Priceline and did not find anything that good in price. Also I checked this site and found that this hotel might the Holiday Inn (although listed here and at Hotwire as Holiday Inn Select, but the Select brand has been discontinued by Intercontinental Hotel Group) on south Colorado Blvd and indeed it was. 

When booking this hotel the price went up by $1 per night although it is still a good deal. Below is the price breakdown for this hotel.

Rate per night  $88.00 x nights

Subtotal  $176.00

Tax recovery charges + fees $39.38

Hotwire total  $215.38

The best rate through the Holiday Inn website is $195 + taxes and fess, so I got this room for 2 night for around the price, as hotel is charging for 1 and possibly less if you figure in taxes. 

Hotel Amenities are, as follows. 

Free parking - Free Internet - Indoor pool(s) - Smoke-free rooms - Fitness center - Pool(s) - Restaurant(s) - Business center - Self-service laundry - Internet access - Accessible for visually impaired - Accessible for hearing impaired - Accessible path of travel - In-room accessibility - Accessible bathroom - Accessible parking - Roll-in shower

Congrats on your success. :)

Definitely a nice win for this property and hope you are looking forward to your stay.

Thank you for letting us know about the change in amenity set for this Hot.wire property so that we can update the site's Hotwire Hotel List.

Thank you for sharing your win and please use the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]