Priceline Hotel: 4* Hotels in Laguna Beach or Dana Point?

CaliDoc
By CaliDoc,
in

Does anyone have any experience as to what the 4* hotels on Priceline name your price in Laguna Beach or Dana Point might be?

They aren't listed in the BetterBidding hotel list and I couldn't find any records of any wins listed.

Thanks in advance

The Laguna Cliffs Marriott Resort and Spa would be at least one possibility for a 4* in the Dana Point zone... i don't have a guess for any 4* properties in the Laguna Beach zone.

What are the dates of your stay and maximum bid price for this trip?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Click Orange County, then a new set of cities can be viewed

Other than the Laguna Cliiffs Marriott(its really Dana Point), once long ago I got the Doubletree(it was a 4 star hilton then) on Hotwire. The best deal in the area is the Holiday Inn Express in North San Clemente that is often on Hot.wire

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]