dantheman11
By dantheman11,
in

Please help me ID The below hotel:
7/3 - 7/7
1 Room - 2 adults, 2 kids

4 1/2 stars - Old Montreal - Convention Centre - $139/night
FULL AMENITIES:
Pet friendly, Indoor pool(s), Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Roll-in shower

3 1/2 Stars - Old Montreal - Convention Centre -  $125/night

FULL AMENITIES: Indoor pool(s), Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

3 1/2 stars - Downtown Montreal West - $123/night
FULL AMENITIES:
Free Internet, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Spa services, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking

3 Stars - Downtown Montreal West - $109/night
FULL AMENITIES:
Pet friendly, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access

Thanks,

For the 4.5 star, it's either the Westin or Intercontinental. The one difference between these two is that the last time I was at both, the Westin's internet connection was free and the Intercontinental charged 10 or so dollars per day.  If I'm assuming correctly that "nternet access" means free internet access then the 4.5 is most likely the Westin. It's a nice hotel and Notre Dame is one block away out the back door of the property. It's also easy to get to if you're driving, very easy and you can self park across the street under the convention center for a reasonable price. 

This is not a new set of date.  6/30 to 7/4 is for my Toronto trip, and 7/3 to 7/6 is for my Montreal trip.

This would have you in both locations for the nite of 7/3... do you need a room in both cities for this nite?

I have 7 days between Toronto and Montreal and not sure how to split time between the two cities.

Are the hotels offered going to determine your itinerary OR will that be determined by your plans in each city?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

If i can ask... why do you need a room in both cities for the nite of 7/3?

If not the hotels or the things you'd like to do in each city, what will determine your itinerary/dates in each city?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

My wife and my son want to stay one more day in Toronto.

Are you flying or driving between each of your destinations? If driving will you have more than one car? If not, how will your wife and son meet up with your and your other child?

If not the hotels or the things you'd like to do in each city, what will determine your itinerary/dates in each city?

???

Please close this thread with whatever you ultimately decide to do for this trip (even if you don't ultimately use PRICELINE / HOTWIRE, cancel the trip, book direct, etc) as this help keep the board better organized and more useful for everyone... as well as being a courtesy to anyone who took the time to help with your travel plans.

Thanks.

• 1 year later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]