Hotwire Hotel: 4.5* NYC Midtown East $162 July 3 to 5

Cbailey
By Cbailey,
in

We are looking for a hotel in Manhattan July 3 to 5 for 2 adults and 2 kids.

Hot.wire has 4.5* Midtown East $162 with following amenities: pet friendly, fitness center, business center, smoke-free rooms, restaurant(s), internet access.

Tripadvisor reviews 4 out of 5 and Hotwire customer review 95% recommended.

Any idea which hotel this could be? THX

Unfortunatley we have shortened our trip and are now going July 1 to 2 (1 night only).

I see there is a 4.5* Times Square for $164 with the following: pet friendly, restuarant, internet access, fitness centre, business centre and roll in shower.

It is 95% recommended. and has a 5/5 guest rating.

Do you think this is the Novotel?

I see this a property with this amenity set but it has a 4.5/5.0 TA rating and is priced at $192/nite (your price may differ slightly, but not likely by $25+ dollars)... if this is what you're seeing i would agree with your guess of the Novotel New York Times Square.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]