Hotwire Hotel: Help ID 4* Empire State Bld Locale

eddieras
By eddieras,
in

Best guess for this one would be the Affinia Shelburne (with a lesser chance of the Affinia Dumont... but both get great reviews)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

thanks for the very quick response and information!  The Shelburne looks great and you're right- nice reviews.  i looked directly on the Shelburne site and they had a deal - 20% off and free cancellation!  so i decided to book directly for only a few dollars more.  $381 total for the two nights (2 queens).  I really appreciate your assistance!

Glad you found something that works well for your needs and thank you for closing this thread with your decision.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Have a great time in NYC.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]