Priceline Hotel: 3* Orlando (Universal-Sea World) Doubletree at Entrance to Universal

bello88
By bello88,
in

$85 was rejected for resort in disney, west disney, and universal area...also tried 4* and nothing... Any other sugestions....i want to get away from miami for the weekend.....doesnt neccesarily have to be orlando but i would like somewere with some sort of acctivity and nightlife

We just stayed here about a month ago on a special Travelzoo rate. We asked for and got a room with Universal view on the 12th floor I think. It had a very nice view and you can't beat the location unless you stay at the Loews hotels onsite (and they cost at least $150 even when you get a special rate). You can walk there if you don't mind about 2-3 extra blocks... since the pkg garage is right across the street. (You'll save at least $9 there.) The pool area and arcade/restaurant area had some construction going on... pool was closed. Hope you have a great time!!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]