Hotwire Hotel: 4* Memphis (Downtown) Sheraton Memphis Downtown Hotel

pljones
By pljones,
in

Please confirm the date/s of travel.

Is the above a PRICELINE EXPRESS Deals listing or amenities showing next to the star rating on the bidding page? If on the bid page, these are amenities that are associated with every hotel in the zone at this star rating, which is why they are able to guarantee the amenities, these are not amenities for one specific hotel that you would be bidding on.

If you're looking to target/avoid a specific property, HOTWIRE or PRICELINE EXPRESS is a better option. If you'd like help with the $129 hotel showing on PRICELINE EXPRESS please list the amenities associated with this one and we will have a look (and we will also need to know the dates of your stay)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Downtown Memphis

Am considering bidding on 4 star listed on PRICELINE

only amenities are:

Swimming Pool  Pets Allowed  Fitness Center  Restaurant  Business Center

Guest Ratings: 8+ Very Good

I want The Madison but don't want the Westin - any guesses as to which 4* this is? $129 per night on PRICELINE EXPRESS through PRICELINE.

Dates are This week May 28-29

It is a PRICELINE EXPRESS Deal

Two are offered Downtown for that date at 4* and 4.5*

Guessing the 4.5* is Peabody at $137

4* is ?? at $129.  (I think only Westin and Madison are 4* in Memphis for priceline)

My guess for this 4* would be the Madison Hotel. (additionally, i don't think the Westin (on Beale St) has a pool which if correct, would exclude this one from being the Westin)

If you'd like help with/confirmation of the 4.5* please list the details of that offer.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]