Hotwire Hotel: What hotel in Tampa is this?

bebe624
By bebe624,
in

according to the lists...

Tampa (Busch Gardens)

3* Holdiday Inn Busch Gardens

Amenities: Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Laundr

it's the only hotel we have in our lists for this area

so suite doesn't make sense.......but it doesn't make sense that we're talking about a hotel with suites......and only a pool!!!!

sounds like all the amenities aren't being listed......I hate when this happens on hotwire

I've never stayed at the Holiday Inn but tripadvisor gives it awful reviews

but with those amenities, it's anybody's guess!!!

I am not positive, but I think there are probably only 2 possibilities here. The most likely is Doubletree Suites. The other is the Embassy Suites. Still, I would prefer to take this chance rather than try to bid it on PL, though, because I'm seeing a lot of people stuck at the HI (for 3 *, I can't imagine what PL's thinking!!), and that place is the pits. Let us know what you get if you decide to stick your neck out for this!

best guess is Doubletree GS as I've seen the Embassy rated 3.5* in the past with a package. If it is the DTGS you should bid for it on PL since it should come back in the $40's based on the HW info.

That Holiday Inn is managed by the parent company (InterContinental Hotels Group) so maybe that's why it get's 3*'s :)

I thought I posted on the site that I got the Knickerbocker Millenium for my chicago stay? I ended up using priceline instead of hotwire? Should I mention that on that thread?

Your PRICELINE WIN was for a different set of dates (8/28-8/31) than this HOTWIRE CHICAGO thread (8/25).

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

OK another question for those familiar with Tampa. This hotel room is for the night before my cruise leaves ... is the Busch Garden area fairly close to the port? We will not have a rental car so we will need to shuttle or cab it from our hotel to the port?

Thanks all ...

If it is possible to talk you out of this i will try...

If you book your own airfare before a cruise, you should do whatever it takes to arrive the day before your departure.

I have been on an early morning flight with a depature the next day... others on the flight had same day depatures. Long story short: flight terribly delayed and all those with same day depatures didn't make it to the ship. :)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]