Hotwire Hotel: 5*Punta Cana-Bravaro $85.00 July 21st-28th

bobcook54
By bobcook54,
in

I have never seen this before.....no amenities....still gather information. Any idea at all what this might be? Not all inclusive and the hotel lists do not show a 5*. The resort ,my hope, at this price, an all inclusive option would be available directly from the resort.

Rate per night  $85.00 Nights  7 Rooms ( 2 adults )  1 Subtotal  $595.00

Tax recovery charges + fees $227.06
Hotwire total  $822.00

The resort ,my hope, at this price, an all inclusive option would be available directly from the resort.

Do you mean that you're hoping to get an 5* all-inclusive hotel for ~$85/nite? If so, that may not be realistic for these dates given HOTWIRE (when searching for only 1 room) shows lower rated all-inclusive properties at higher prices (a 4.5* at $153/nite and a 4* at $136/nite and a 3.5* at $98/nite).

Also, how many rooms are you including in your search, as HOTWIRE only allows you to search for up to 6 rooms for their opaque product.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

No,I meant for an additional fee,I could purchase the AI when I got there or in advance. Many resorts have this option. Just looking for one room. Also, our agenda has changed....now looking at 07/28-08/04/2015.2015. Pretty much have it narrowed down to Punta Cana AI or Cabos area in Mexico,renting a condo.Will report when decision is made.

I wouldn't recommend purchasing a regular rate hotel with the assumption that you would be able to add-on an all-inclusive option as:

1) not all hotels offer this option

2) if it is offered, you'd be subject to whatever amount (and it could be exorbitant) they wanted to charge

Please close this thread with whatever you decide to do for this trip, and if not PRICELINE / HOTWIRE, please use our site site MAPS and HOTELS.com for any regular rate bookings.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]