Hotwire Hotel: Help ID 4* Upper West Side Jun/21 - 26

prea
By prea,
in

Please, help ID 4* Upper West Side Jun/21 - 26

Free Internet, Fitness Center, Restaurants, Business Center, Self-service Laundry

From $272 to $216

And also 4* Boutique Upper West Side Jun/21 - 26

Internet Access, Fitness Center, Restaurants, Business Center, Self-service Laundry, Pet Friendly, Boutique, Smoke free rooms

From $307 to $245

Thanks! I`m using the Hotwire Link.

For the first listing, please include all of the amenities, including accessible amenities. If you click on the listing, then click "book now", then click "see all amenities" do you see:

Restaurant, Fitness, Free Internet, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Laundry, Blind Accessible, Deaf Accessible, Room Accessible, Bathroom Accessible, Roll-in Shower

-- If so, this would likely be the Lucerne.

For the second listing I'd guess NYLO.

Please keep us updated with what you decide and let us know if you have additional questions.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Yes, it shows exactly that, thanks!

Do you think this rate is apropriate for this period, or it is possible to get something lower?

I mean, what would be a price range for this kind of Hotel in this location?

The rate is generally appropriate for the period, but there's no way to know for sure if rates will go lower. They can also easily go higher.

Do you need to be in this zone? I *do* think that you can get more hotel for the money or a hotel slightly cheaper in Midtown zones.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases..

Yeah, I do need to be in this area.

So I guess I'll have to take it, before it goes higher...

Well, thanks for your help, and I'll let you know what I decide!

One last question: both Lucerne and NYLO are good Hotels, right? Any preferences?

Thanks again!

Both hotels get excellent reviews and i don't think you can go too wrong with either.

The Lucerne is a block closer to the subway (negligible and shouldn't make too much of a different in your decision) and gets a touch better reviews (again, negligibly better)... the NYLO is on Broadway which is a major thoroughfare and has lots of shops.

Given the Lucerne is cheaper i would go with that one, but it's a 55/45 type of deal, so if there was something specific about the NYLO that you liked i wouldn't steer you away from that one.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]