Priceline Hotel: Please help ID Express Deal Newport-Huntington Beach

bbedwards
By bbedwards,
in

Hello,

Planning a weekend getaway with my wife and 3 year old. Checking out Express Deals for the first time today. Came across this 4* in Newport-HB area. Showing $117/night.

Guest score 7.0

Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Pets Allowed
Restaurant
Fitness Center
Airport Shuttle
Business Center

Any thoughts?

I may change my strategy as I go. My dates are the only thing set at this point. I am really trying to find something right on/across from the beach for under $200 (more like <$150>), whether in Newport, HB or Laguna. I realize there are no guarantees here, just thought I'd look into it at the least. Is my goal even realistic through name your own, express, hotwire, etc. type bookings? To (somewhat) reliably find beachfront properties? 

Thanks in advance for your help.

Best guess for the 4* would be the Fairmont Newport Beach... for the 3.5* my guess would be the Marriott Newport Beach Bayview (although i have reason to doubt this guess, i didn't research any further since this hotel is not along the beach like you're looking for)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Well I still haven't booked anything, and it appears that it's a busy weekend as rates look like they've gone up for the most part. However, now I see a 3.5 star in Newport/HB on express deals.

Guest score 7.0

Guaranteed Amenities:

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

Restaurant

Fitness Center

Free Parking

Airport Shuttle

Free Internet

Business Center

Any thoughts on this one?

Although ideally I'd like to be next to the beach, I will settle for something else if the price is right and it's not too far.

Thanks

I am really trying to find something right on/across from the beach for under $200 (more like <$150>), whether in Newport, HB or Laguna.

Although ideally I'd like to be next to the beach

Why not take the HOTWIRE route and look for beach/oceanfront hotels in you desired areas? PRICELINE EXPRESS never includes any of this in their description.

Best guess would be Radisson Hotel Newport Beach

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Yellowdog.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]