Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Orange County (Disneyland - Anaheim Convention Center - Garden Grove) Red Lion Hotel Anaheim

hockeyp6
By hockeyp6,
in

This was an express deal purchase for a 3.5 star hotel for $67 after taxes and fees Taxes & fees: $17.75 Total charged today: $84.75.

Ammenities

Free Internet (in Room)
Pet Friendly
Pool
Non-Smoking
Gym
Restaurant
Handicap Accessible
Business Center

I used your website to verify this was going to be it. The give away that I knew it was red lion as a PRICELINE EXPRESS deal was the bed choice available and based on your HOTEL LIST! The choice had 2 Queen Beds - Free Wifi, Fridge, Microwave
2 Queen Beds - Park View - Fridge, Microwave.

If you check on Hotel list, California, orange county then disneyland and you had 3 hotels that were 3.5 stars but the bed choice was clutch to let me know that it was that hotel . My wife and I were looking for a hotel close to disneyland (within walking distance possibly) parking at disneyland is $20. Even though red line charges $15 for parking it is worth it since we plan on being there first thing in the AM.

Saved 29% thanks to this and priceline.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]