Priceline Hotel: 3.5* San Francisco (Japan Town - Civic Center North) Hotel Kabuki

rrratina
By rrratina,
in

Is Fisherman's Wharf the only zone you're willing to accept for this stay?

What is you max budget/night before tax/fee's when bidding 4*?

I see a 3.5* on HOTWIRE that I believe is Pier 2620 Hotel Fisherman's Wharf $226, would that be of interest?

Let us know and we'll go from there

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Yellowdog.

I would prefer not to spend more than $200.00 per night at fisherman's wharf. I am not necessarily 'tied' to this area but thought it might be good for mother, who cannot walk too far. If we are in another area I would prefer a smaller budget ($150.00), preferably 3-4 star. Thanks. 

Unfortunately rates are high for these dates and at current rates you're likely looking in the $220-$240 area for a 3* or better in the Fisherman's Wharf zone... if you add other downtown areas you'll likely need to be in the $200-$225 area.

If you search our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com (Filter for 3* and higher hotels and then zoom in on the map) you'll see most regular rates in the $300+ area.

I am seeing on HOTWIRE what appears to be the Pier 2620 Hotel Fisherman's Wharf if this is of any interest.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how you'd like to proceed and how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 3 weeks later...

Hi - also - my dates are nearing so getting super nervous I am not tied to the 4 star FW and would consider the property you mentioned though I see in reading reviews that property is under renovations. I saw a 3.5 star in Lombard area (I think it was a HOTWIRE which I realize is a different thread item) but what do you think I could get in that area using Price.line?

Thanks.

I am not tied to the 4 star FW

So we can research the rates, what other PRICELINE zones are you willing to stay in?

And you max budget is still $240?

Let us know and we'll go from there.

Yellowdog.

PS. thereuare will help you with the information for Pier 2620 Hotel if it's still available

Please confirm your acceptable zones and maximum bid, we will then have a look at some of your options.

What i believe to be the Pier 2620 Hotel Fisherman's Wharf is now $273/nite.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

..used your links again today. ...

Just in case - you say "...today" above.  You do know you now can bid every two hours?  

I'm not one of them, but there are people on here with nerves of steel comfortably bidding up until the actual day of arrival.  You've still got quite a bit of time.  Do have a "Plan B" though - cancelable back-up reservations.  They are amazingly comforting.  Click through on that blue Priceline Bid Rejected" link up above to see a good source of cancelable possibilities.  

Romelle

You may be able to get a 3* hotel for $180 for 6/23-6/26

For 6/23-6/26 PRICELINE EXPRESS has a 3* hotel in the USW zone for $185/nite with:

Fitness Center

Free Internet

Business Center

... my guess for this one would be the Hotel Vertigo San Francisco.

You could either take this at the given price, or try bidding on PRICELINE for a lower price, but if bidding it's possible that you receive a hotel other than the one that we have guessed above.

HOWEVER, you will still be faced with needing a room for the nite of 6/26 and rates for this nite are quite a bit higher (and if sticking with the 'downtown' zones you're average price will likely start to creep towards or over $200/nite)

Let us know your thoughts and how you'd like to proceed and we'll take it from there.

FYI I'm a member, not a board official.  But you need to know that the Priceline Express offers change regularly and rapidly.  If you see something workable, best to nail it down as soon as you decide.  On the other hand, if it is already gone, keep checking back.  Offers can pop up again.  

I personally think San Francisco a magic city.  Worth spending a bit to properly enjoy it.  

Romelle

Used your PRICELINE links....Tried a 4 star in FW, Financial, USE, USW, and other re-bid zones stopping at 190.00 and no luck. I did that after I saw the recent post of a win at the Prescott. I also tried 3.5 stars in the same areas with the re-bid zones and stopped at 170.00 and twice it seemed to hang on the very last bid - wondering if I am close there? (or just reaching for the "stars"). My last add was USW.

Any suggestions? Thanks.

If you're bidding for your complete stay, at current rates i don't think you're close for a 4* hotel... for a 3.5* you'll likely need to be in the $200-$225 range.

Keep us updated on your progress and whatever you ultimately decide for this stay.

Hi- using your PRICELINE link I got this property for 175.00. Please note I was bidding for a 3.5 star room and had started with FW, then added Financial District, and the Civic Center. After adding Japan Town I got this property. I see it is not listed in your list of properties, so maybe it was recently added, fyi.

While I wasn't really intending on staying in Japan Town I will enjoy the experience, just the same!

Thanks.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]