Priceline Hotel: Allentown, PA

profoster
By profoster,
in

I'm looking for something near the Leigh Valley Health Network, 1200 S Cedar Crest Blvd. Wondering if someone with more experience might have some bidding suggestions. I am really not familiar with area and only noticed the two 3 star Holiday Inn locations. How are these hotels? My father in law has fallen ill and I am traveling with a baby (8 months). I will be bidding this afternoon if I can for the weekend. Any thoughts anyone has would be appreciated.

I'm so sorry to hear about your father-in-law! Hope everything is okay.  :unsure:

Please let us know a little more about the stay and we would be happy to help - what are the exact date/s and desired budget per night?

Also, if you could provide a follow-up for your prior Pittsburgh Priceline thread (post what you decided for that stay within that thread, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! 

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Best wishes to your Father in Law. Using PRICELINE EXPRESS in the Allentown Dorneyville zone, there is a 2* property for $50 (Friday and Saturday night) with a bed choice of a king or two queens. Here are the Guaranteed Amenities:

Pets Allowed

Restaurant

Fitness Center

Free Parking

Airport Shuttle

Free Internet

Free Breakfast

Business Center

I'm not sure what hotel this is, but it has a 7+ rating by Priceline guests. I like this zone because it is not very big compared to the HOTWIRE zone. Also, the Hospital is almost in the middle of the zone. Good luck, and I'm not sure of the name of this property, maybe the bed selection will aid in its discovery.

As noted above, this hospital is located in PRICELINE's Allentown - Dorneyville zone.

Using PRICELINE EXPRESS there is the 2* reference above for $49/nite (here is a link to the offer (but confirm your dates on the landing page):

Pets Allowed

Restaurant

Fitness Center

Free Parking

Airport Shuttle

Free Internet

Free Breakfast

Business Center

... which i'm guessing is the Comfort Suites Allentown

There is also a 2.5* for $83/nite (direct link to offer again, confirm your dates on landing page):

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

Fitness Center

Free Breakfast

Business Center

... best guess for this one would be the Wingate by Wyndham - Allentown Pa

There are no re-bid zones if bidding on PRICELINE, so you would get one shot at each star rating (decide which one you want, try $5 less than the prices above)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Good luck and best wishes to your father-in-law and the rest of your family.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]