Priceline Hotel: 2* St. Petersburg - Clearwater (Clearwater - St Petersburg North) Extended Stay America St. Petersburg - Clearwater

robinbtravel
By robinbtravel,
in

This is exactly the hotel I expected.  I thought about using the NYOP tool, but the 2* Quality Inn scared me and I didn't want it.  I knew this hotel was not the Quality Inn because the QI's rating is 5.5.  I was also able to specify a non-smoking room.  I can't believe that Florida still allows smoking in their hotel rooms!  

2*

Amenities:
Pets Allowed
Free Parking
Free Internet
Free Breakfast

rated 7+/10

I used the BB PRICELINE link.

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you were able to avoid the hotel you were not hoping for and that you're pleased with the results.

There are TWO Extended Stay America properties in this zone, can you please add a reply to this thread clarifying if you received the one on Executive Drive or the one on Ulmerton Road.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your purchase.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]