Help with Albany, Ny car rental

nealkosta
By nealkosta,
in

Hi friends!

I am attempting to rent a car in Albany, NY from June 19th-June29th.

Pick up at the Sears Colonie Car center in Albany (since i am coming in from Manhattan on the train) and dropping of at the airport.

Cant seem to get either priceline or hotwire to allow me to bid. 

What am I doing wrong here.  thanks all

Welcome to BetterBidding!

I am attempting to rent a car in Albany, NY from June 19th-June29th.

I'm not local to this area, is this a Sears Automotive Service Center (like where one would go to get their car fixed)? If so, PRICELINE likely doesn't offer bidding on cars from this location... it's likely only available at the airport.

Are there any easy ways to get from where the train drops you off to the airport, where you could pick-up and return the rental at the airport?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

thank you for your quick reply.

The airport is a $40 cab ride, but may be worth it. 

I was offered a $24 a day BUY IT from priceline, however it does not state what the total would be.

I have a $311 total from budget already for the 10 days that includes all taxes and fees.  Should i just pull the trigger on that?

thanks

I was offered a $24 a day BUY IT from priceline, however it does not state what the total would be.

If you click the offer you should see the total... if you haven't inputted any credit card information yet, there should be no fear of mistakenly purchasing it.

I have a $311 total from budget already for the 10 days that includes all taxes and fees.  Should i just pull the trigger on that?

This seems like a good rate, but i would first check the PRICELINE rate above first.

Please use the board's Budget or PRICELINE link for whichever route you decide.

Let us know how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]