Priceline Hotel: 4* Seattle (Downtown - Pike Place - Retail District - Convention Center) Sheraton Seattle

chris55812
By chris55812,
in

Opened at $75 in Downtown-Pike Place-Retail District-Conv Ctr - Rejected

Bid $80 adding Downtown-Financial District-Pioneer Square - Rejected (either of these downtown locations would be fine)

Bid $85 adding Kent - Rejected

Bid $90 adding N. Seattle-Edmonds-Mountlake Terr - Rejected

Bid $95 adding Bothell

Bid $100 adding Everett North

Express Deal is there for 4* in Downtown-Pike Place-Retail District-Conv Ctr at $122... so going to hope that sticks around and try to re-rack my bids in 24 hours.

Plan on dropping down to 3.5* if the next wave fails and the Express Deal is gone.

Any advice would be appreciated.  Still kinda learning the systems here.

Seems Seattle and it's many free re-bid zones is pretty Priceline friendly.

Hotel ID? Seattle 4* - Downtown - Pike Place - Retail District - Convention Center Area

Express Deal up for $122/nt... can't tell which property this might be.

Anyone want to take a stab?

Star Rating:  4 Star 

Guest Score: Rated 8.0 out of 10 (or higher)  guest favorite

Guaranteed Amenities:

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

Restaurant

Fitness Center

Free Internet

Business Center

Have you made any decision regarding the Priceline Porltand leg of your trip yet?

If so, please conclude your previous thread with your decision... if not, please update your previous thread with your current thoughts and/or answer the questions asked of you regarding that stay.

Then reply here and we will have a look at your trip above.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Two things, as stated on my other (Portland) thread:

1- God I love this site!!!

2- This trip came back from the dead... hence the last-minute arrangements.

Gave the Seattle 4* bidding another shot overnight:

• $95 Downtown - Pike Place - Retail District - Convention Center Area
  • $100 adding Downtown-Financial District-Pioneer Square

...both rejected again.

Still have a couple days, so hoping to take another few swings at it.

The 4* $122 Express Deal is still hanging around.  I know it may disappear, but that's my back-up plan at the moment.  

I do have another "Hotel ID" thread up regarding the Express Deal... and am definitely tempted to just hop on that.

The Sheraton Seattle would be my best guess for the PRICELINE EXPRESS offer above.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know whatever you decide for this stay or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

You nailed it ... it's the Sheraton Seattle.

After three rounds of bidding $80 up to $100 with free rebids - all rejected... I caved and grabbed the $122 Express Deal for the 4*.

I was worried it might not hold up - and while we're stilla few days out from the hotel stay, we leave tomorrow... so I wanted something in hand so I don't have to mess with it on the road.

Still a pretty good price... 

Room subtotal: $122.00
Taxes & fees: $29.38
Total charged today: $151.38

...considering NOTHING in downtown Seattle was coming in under $200.

Thanks for all the help... and I happily accepted my Express offer via the BB Priceline link.

You guys are the best.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]