Priceline Hotel: 3* Charleston (Ashley River) Holiday Inn Charleston Riverview

afoster770
By afoster770,
in

Please provide a follow-up for your prior San Francisco Rental Priceline thread (post what you decided for that stay within that thread, then reply to this thread and we would be happy to take a look at the above listing.)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Can you please further reply to your San Francisco Car Rental thread with the name of the car rental company that you were awarded so we can edit the topic title of that thread accordingly.

For your Charleston stay above can you please confirm your dates of travel, as your topic title indicates one nite (6/12-6/13) while your post indicates 2 nites (6/12-/6/14).

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...

Rates look very high for these dates and at the moment i'm doubtful that $200 will be enough for a 3.5* or better, but if you want to give it a try...

When bidding 3.5* in this region you have SIX re-bid zones. If you're not familiar with re-bidding please read Priceline Re-Bidding Explained and feel free to ask questions and/or confirm your re-bid zones with the board before proceeding.

If you're not familiar with re-bidding please read Priceline Re-Bidding Explained and feel free to ask questions and/or confirm your re-bid zones with the board before proceeding.

Select 3.5* Downtown...

Bid $130, if rejected add re-bid zone1...

Bid $140, if rejected add re-bid zone2...

Bid $145, if rejected add re-bid zone3...

Bid $150, if rejected add re-bid zone4...

Bid $155, if rejected close browser and use this link to re-access PRICELINE

Select 3.5* Downtown and re-bid zone5...

Bid $160, if rejected add re-bid zone1...

Bid $165, if rejected add re-bid zone2...

Bid $170, if rejected add re-bid zone3...

Bid $173, if rejected add re-bid zone4...

Bid $175, if rejected close browser and use this link to re-access PRICELINE

Select 3.5* Downtown and re-bid zone6...

Bid $178, if rejected add re-bid zone1...

Bid $180, if rejected add re-bid zone2...

Bid $183, if rejected add re-bid zone3...

Bid $185, if rejected add re-bid zone4...

Bid $188, if rejected close browser and use this link to re-access PRICELINE

Select 3.5* Downtown and re-bid zone5 and re-bid zone6...

Bid $190, if rejected add re-bid zone1...

Bid $193, if rejected add re-bid zone2...

Bid $195, if rejected add re-bid zone3...

Bid $198, if rejected add re-bid zone4...

Bid $200

Any questions feel free to ask.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 month later...

I originally wanted to stay in Downtown Charleston, but after researching I realized the Riverview area was just as accomadating for what I wanted to do and much more affordable. I saw that there was a PRICELINE EXPRESS deal for $163 for a 3* hotel in this area so I named my price by adding rebid zones and won it for $155/night at the Holiday Inn Charleston Riverview.   

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]