Hotwire Hotel: Help ID Fairbanks Hotel

cntrfieldsmom
By cntrfieldsmom,
in

We are looking for a hotel in Fairbanks June 4th.  Hotwire has a 2* for $78.  Free Breakfast, Free parking, free internet, business center and self serve laundry. My guess trying to match up the amenities perhaps is the Extended Stay America? Prices I found on websites: Extended Stay-$158, Regency-$123 and Travelodge-$85

Thanks

Please use the BiddingHelper.com EASY VIEW for your searches and click the green 'FULL AMENITIES' button... do you see more amenities than what you have listed above?

Do you think you'll be OK with a hotel that is only 50% recommended by previous HOTWIRE guests?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I hadn't seen the BiddingHelper.com before, cool (I haven't been here in a while)  The $78 is now $75 and full amenities are :FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Free breakfast, Free Internet, Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access

There is now one for $95 with a 80% satisfaction rate.  Yes I would be happier with that of course.  Amenities: FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Free Internet, Airport shuttle, Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Roll-in shower

Our flight doesn't get in until 8pm and then grab luggage and travel to the hotel...so we will do nothing but sleep there and leave in the AM. 

Thanks for the tips.

I don't have a guess for the 2*... for the 3* i'm not certain but my guess here would be the Rivers Edge Resort.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Every service used their own criteria to rate hotels... the Rivers Edge Resort is currently 2 star rating by PRICELINE.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]