Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Denver (Denver Tech Center - Greenwood Village) Hyatt House Denver Tech Center

Wyomingtraveler
By Wyomingtraveler,
in

Hey all

I started my search for a hotel in Denver for a few weeks out using the HOTWIRE link and PRICELINE link on this great site. I looked at rooms in the downtown, Cherry Creek, and Denver Tech Center - Greenwood Village area. In any event I settled on a 3.5* hotel listed on Hotwire in the latter of 3 zones for $57 a night, as I was almost sure it was the Double Tree (stayed there before and knew it was near a light rail station) and a friend gave me a coupon code to save $25. I might have gotten that hotel had I not accidentally closed out the window. 

After retrying my search I did not see this hotel listed, so accepted a another 3.5 hotel (sorry I can not select 3.5* from the drop down menu, so my post may say 5* instead), as it had a good rating and ended up with the Hyatt House Denver Tech Center.  I was able to get this hotel for $65 a night plus taxes and fees. Below is the breakdown for this, as well as the amenities.

• 2 nights Hotwire Hot Rate Room@ $65.00/night: $130.00
  • Tax recovery charges & fees:$25.15
  • Subtotal: $155.15
  • Discount: -$25.00
  • Hotwire Total: $130.15

Amenities are as follows: Free parking, Free breakfast, Free Internet, Pet friendly, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower.

While not the Double Tree that I had stayed at before and really liked I am still happy, as the Hyatt website has this hotel priced at $187.43 for the 2 nights. 

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]