Priceline Hotel: 2* Midland Baymont Inn and Suites Midland

Joe H
By Joe H,
in

I am looking for strategies in the Midland Area for 5/1 - 5/2.

Some of the 2* Hotels listed on Priceline don't seem too desirable (in Bay City) so I would like to avoid them, try and keep 2 1/2* and up.  The 2 *s listed in Midland look like  Baymont or Hampton but in Bay City, Euclid Inn???

Would like to keep it around $50.

Our events are in Midland on Friday 5/1 and in Bay City on 5/2 so either area would work for hotel, on the night of 5/1

Not sure if it is the better route to go Express Deals or Name your Own Price, also have no experience with Hotewire, but would be up to trying that as well.

I did attempt a few bids today, as I won the Midland Hotel and Conference center 2 years ago with a $50 bid and thought I could do the same this year (d'oh).  It doesn't look like the property is still there and I believe it was a 2 1/2*.

So I initially tried a 3* $50, rejected, added 2 1/2* @ $50 and was Rejected.  That was earlier today, not sure how long I have to wait to rebid.  Midland only has one Zone available too.

If you're looking to keep your budget around the $50 area you will likely be looking at a 2* hotel.. a 2.5* will likely run in the $65 area and a 3* in the $85 area.

I am see what appears to be the Baymont Inn and Suites Midland offered on PRICELINE EXPRESS for $53/nite if this would be of any interest (seems to be better reviewed than many other 2 star properties in the area so maybe this 2* would work for your needs?)

Let us know your thoughts and how you'd like to proceed and we'll advise accordingly.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you were able to land the PRICELINE EXPRESS deal and this property works well for your needs this nite.

Thank you for using the PRICELINE links on the board and sharing your win, helping us add this property to the Priceline Express Hotel List. If you recall, can you please add a reply to this thread confirming the amenities that PRICELINE EXPRESS associated with this property and showed before your purchase.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]