Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Orlando (Airport MCO) Hyatt Place Northwest

holiday37
By holiday37,
in

Could I get help identifying the following?

Hotwire Hot Rate Hotel

Orlando International Airport MCO Area

1 night 6/14/15 

2 adults 2 children

3.5 stars

95% recommended  142 total reviews

regular rate $124 - Hot Rate listed $71 (43% savings)

Amenities:

Free Parking

Airport Shuttle

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Business Center

Internet Access

Accessible path of Travel

In-Room accessibility

Accessible bathroom

Accessible parking

Roll-in Shower

Thank you for your time!

I used your Hotwire link provided!

This listing unfortunately hasn't been ID'd/reported to the board. A guess would be a new amenity set for the Doubletree, but it may be something else not yet reported to the board.

Please keep us updated on what you decide and let us know if you have any additional questions.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

I think this is likely the Hyatt Place Northwest 'hiding' some of it's amenities.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Just booked this rate... Got the Hyatt Place Orlando Airport as you guessed.  You were correct in saying there were "hidden" amenities such as free breakfast and pet friendly that were not listed.

The amenities are were listed the same as above.  The rate went up to $77.  With tax I paid $95.53.

I am very happy with this win!  This was the hotel I was hoping to get!  The lowest rate on their website was $118!

Thank you very much for your help!

Again, I used your Hotwire link provided!

Congrats on your success. :)

Nice win for this Hyatt Place property and glad you are looking forward to your stay.

Thank you for letting us know about the change in amenity set for this Hot.wire property so that we can update the site's Hotwire Hotel List.

Thank you for sharing your win and please use the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]