Priceline Hotel: All Inclusive - Cancun, MX Trip - Help - Up to date Hotel List?

Ayo
By Ayo,
in

I am looking to book an AI on 5/12 through 5/15/2015 in the coming days.

I am trying to cross reference the AI Priceline Express deals and some don't seem to match up with the current Hotel list. I will list the 9 All Inclusives available for my dates. I can only identify 2 of the 9.

Riviera Maya - Playa Del Carmen Area Hotel - 4 Star - Save 32% or more+$135/night

Includes FREE Parking and Internet

Amenities: Pool, Restaurant, Fitness, Free Parking, Free Wifi, AI, Bus Center

My Guess: Riu Palace Mexico. There are none listed on Better Bidding hotel list for Express Deals, but this is the only on listed.

Riviera Maya North - 4 Star - Puerto Morelos Area Hotel - Save 34% or more+$158/night

Includes FREE Parking

Amenities: Pool, Restaurant, Fitness, Free Parking, AI, Bus Center

My Guess: No clue. There are no 4 Stars listed on the hotel list. Only 4.5 Moon Palace and 3 Star Ocean Breeze. Any ideas on how we can figure this out?

Riviera Maya North - 3.5 Star - Puerto Morelos Area Hotel - Save 36% or more+$111/night

Amenities: Pool, AI

My Guess: No clue. There are no 3.5 Stars listed on the hotel list. Only 4.5 Moon Palace and 3 Star Ocean Breeze. Any ideas on how we can figure this out?

Riviera Maya South - 2 Star - Akumal - Tulum Area Hotel - Save 24% or more+$124/night

Amenities: Pool, Fitness, AI, Bus Center

My Guess: No clue. There are no 2 Stars listed on the hotel list. Only 4 Star Dreams Puerto Aventuras Resort and Spa and 4 Star Dreams Tulum. Any ideas on how we can figure this out?

Cozumel Area Hotel - 3.5 Star - Save 32% or more+$137/night

Includes FREE Parking and Internet

Amenities: Pool, Restaurant, Fitness, Free Parking, Free Wifi, AI, Bus Center

My Guess: No Cozumel Area Hotels Listed.

Riviera Maya South - Akumal - Tulum Area Hotel - 3 Star - Save 22% or more+$151/night

Amenities: Pool, Restaurant, Fitness, Free Wifi, AI, Bus Center

My Guess: No clue. There are no 3 Stars listed on the hotel list. Only 4 Star Dreams Puerto Aventuras Resort and Spa and 4 Star Dreams Tulum. Any ideas on how we can figure this out?

Playa Mujeres Area Hotel - 3 Star - Save 24% or more+$121/night

Amenities: Pool, AI

My Guess: No Playa Mujeres Area Hotels Listed.

Cozumel Area Hotel - 4 Star - Save 22% or more+$144/night

Amenities: Pool, AI

My Guess: No Cozumel Area Hotels Listed.

Riviera Maya North - Puerto Morelos Area Hotel - 4.5 Star -  Save 40% or more+$217/night

Amenities:Pool, Restaurant, Fitness, Free Parking, Free Wifi, AI, Free Breakfast, Bus Center

My Guess: Moon Palace, I'm pretty sure this is Moon Palace, my only apprehinsion on selecting this is I only know people that have booked through members so I don't know how it would be through a Priceline Express deal. I know they do the whole diffrent color wrist band thing. Any thoughts?

Sorry this post is so long. I haven't looked at the Hotwire deals yet, but I have used Priceline numerous times so that's where my comfort is. I just want to do my best to help update the Mexico hotel list if needed and ofcourse get a great deal.

Thanks for everyone's effort on these boards. It has helped me out many times in the past.

We only update the hotel lists with confirmed purchases, not our 'best guess', so no need to list all hotels offered for your dates.

Which hotel(s) above are within your desired budget, zone, and are of interest?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

OK gotcha. Sorry about that. I guess if I. An ide tiny the two riviera may a north properties at 4 and 3.5 stars that would make my decision easier. I was trying to stay in an AI in the hotel zone but that is not available.

Right now I have the dreams sands booked at 230 a night or 692 total but I can cancel at anytime.

Thanks for all of your help.

Unfortunately i don't have any insight into either of these two.

Have you checked HOTWIRE for any possible all-inclusive properties in the North or South Hotel zone?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]