Priceline Hotel: 4* Montreal (Montreal Downtown - Financial District) Le Centre Sheraton Montreal Hotel

bdemsky
By bdemsky,
in

July 23-26, 2015

$127/night

Amenities

Pet friendly

Indoor pool(s)

Fitness center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business center

Internet access

Accessible for visually impaired

Accessible for hearing impaired

Accessible path of travel

In-room accessibility

Accessible bathroom

Accessible parking

Roll-in shower

Thanks in advance for your help!

July 23-26

4* Downtown Montreal West Area Hotel

$95/night

Amenities

Pet friendly

Indoor pool(s)

Fitness centerPool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business center

Internet access

Spa services

Accessible for visually impaired

Accessible for hearing impaired

Accessible path of travel

In-room accessibility

Wheelchair accessible

Accessible bathroom

Roll-in shower

Thanks!

Hot.wire and Price.line are two completely different services - if a hotel is showing on Hot.wire that definitely does not mean it's necessarily the hotel you'll get if you bid on Price.line. If you bid on Price.line for a 4* in a particular zone you have to be willing to stay any of the 4*'s in that zone.

Priceline..hotwire

yes I understand.

I was just curious if there was ever a sense if something was likely the hotel on hotwire if it also was the priceline hotel as well.

I kind of was hoping to target Westin for old montreal convention area rather than Intercontinental.  Oh well. i'll let you know what I end up doing.

Sorry to say that there's no tips for this. You can't bid on or avoid a specific hotel when using PRICELINE You have to be able to accept any hotel in the zone at the star rating (or higher) you select.

The best thing you can do is wait and see if HOTWIRE has changed the inventory or if PRICELINE EXPRESS has something within your budget.

Keep us updated on your progress and let us know what you ultimately decide or if we can be of further help. 

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Yellowdog.

If you use the 'ADD REPLY and REPORT WIN' button on the lower right corner of this page you can edit the topic title to reflect your win and provide the details of your win. As well, the entire thread will automatically be moved (if necessary) to the correct section of the board.

Looking forward to hearing about your deal. :)

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Congratulations on your success!

Hope you're happy with the outcome and this property is convenient for your plans.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]