Priceline Hotel: 4* Vancouver (Downtown - Coal Harbor, Stanley Park, Convention Center) Vancouver Marriott Pinnacle Downtown Hotel

k4man
By k4man,
in

Please provide a follow-up for your prior Seattle Priceline thread (post what you decided for that stay within that thread, then reply to this thread and we would be happy to take a look at the above post.)

Also, please provide your desired max bid per night for this stay?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Thank you for any help. I replied to the other thread and posted about another one I won today.

Thank you for the follow-up for the prior thread and for posting your other win. What would be your desired max bid per night for this stay?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

I think you're looking at approx $200 when bidding 5*. And I think you need to raise your budget $10-15 when bidding 4*. The 4.5* is very expensive so I believe inventory is low for that rating. 

I see what I believe is Hyatt  Regency on HOTWIRE $139 +tax/fee, is this a property you would like?

Let us know your thoughts.

Yellowdog.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]