epicureangirl
By epicureangirl,
in

Union Square West

Boutique, Restaurant, Fitness & Business Icons

$79.00

$17.95 (Taxes and booking fees)

$96.95 Total

I really thought this MUST be the Monaco when I booked it. I thought they may have just not used the spa symbol to make this more transparent. But I can't beat the price... I'm just a little hesitant now to try and book the 4 1/2* in the Convention Center area which I think (thought?) was the Palomar.

Welcome to BetterBidding and for sharing your results (and including all the necessary information!! :) ).

Did you see the second post in THIS THREAD. Although there are no guarantees, the amenities shown there should be believed as accurate unless proven otherwise. If you had seen the post above you would have had reason to believe that the hotel Monaco does have a SPA icon associated with it; thus minimizing the odds of the hotel you purchased was indeed the Monaco.

The Palomer is also identified in the post above and i would make sure that the star rating and amenities match exactly (none added or missing from what has already been identified). This will increase your chances that you're getting the Palomer, although there could always be another hotel not yet reported with the same star rating and amenities.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

If you are planning to book multiple nights at this hotel (or any others) this information might be useful to you:

Although I only booked one night at this hotel, I was considering up to 4 nights.

Hotel Prescott:

October 31st $79

November 1st $88

November 2nd $82

November 3rd $88

If I took:

first 2 nights/$90 ea

first 3 nights/$90ea

all 4 nights / $89ea

In this case multiple nights always worked out to more than individual ones. If I took all four nights I would have paid $19 more than if priced individually -- go figure? BTW this hotel was $189/night on the "saver rate" on the official hotel website.

Anyhow, my advice is if you need multiple nights check all the nights individually and in combination -- you may have a chance to save some more money.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]