Need car in September 2015

ewismer
By ewismer,
in

Hello,

I need a rental car second week in September, Newark Airport.  Prices are high now on all the standard sites, and my bids are rejected (using BetterBidding [url=http://www.betterbidding.com/clicks/click.php?afsrc=1&id=40]PRICELINE[/url] link).  How far in advance is the optimal time to bid for a rental car?  Recent wins for a mid-size car in Newark are in the low $20's, but when I bid now $27 is rejected and I am prompted to bid $48-$50.

Thank you.

Rates are date specific, what are the actual dates of your rental and for what car class are you bidding on?

... and if you hadn't noticed note that the BiddingHelper.com now have a radio button to search for car rentals. ;)

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Using the BiddingHelper.com the best rate i'm currently seeing is about $60/day making your $27 bid price less than half of prevailing rates... what is your maximum bid for a rental at this point in time?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]