Hotwire Hotel: 4* Greenville Embassy Suites Hotel Greenville Golf Resort and Conference Ctr

staceylynn_1975
By staceylynn_1975,
in

Initially started with Priceline... was debating between staying downtown and staying within a few miles of.  Bidding for 3 and 4 star hotels on Priceline failed.  I saw 4 star at $102 on Express Bids (think it's the Westin).  Went to Hotwire.  The other day, Hotwire offered 4 star downtown for $97.  I think that was the Westin too.  But the Westin charges for parking and breakfast is not included.  Today, Hotwire showed 4 star including parking & breakfast and I figured it must be the Embassy Suites.  And for $77 a night, that's a great deal.  Total with tax for 3 nights, approx $278.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Congratulations on your success!

Please start by reading your messages as this will also remove the red box at the top of the board asking you to do the same. ;)

Glad to see you received the hotel you were hoping for and that this is a very good deal for these dates at this well reviewed property.

Can you please add a reply to this thread with the amenities HOTWIRE shows for this property when viewing your purchase history using the MY ACCOUNT link on the top right of their home page.

Please use the requested PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your future travel purchases.

Thanks, enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]