Priceline Hotel: 2* Long Beach (Torrance - Carson) Extended Stay America Los Angeles - Torrance - Del Amo Circle

maynard7
By maynard7,
in

Priceline Express showed what I assumed to be the Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Carson at $49, so I took $5 off and won on the first bid.  I was surprised when I actually got assigned the Extended Stay America Los Angeles - Torrance - Del Amo Circle.   Thank goodness I didn't get the Extended Stay Carson again!    Used the Priceline link on this site. 

Give your current hotel experience i'm surprised you bid 2* in this zone again, but glad to see it worked out well and you received a different property.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding.

Hope this stay goes much better than your current ESA.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The first bid I did was for three nights, and later, I realized I needed one more night.  I bid again in this area before I actually checked into the Carson hotel.  There is no way I would have bid for this place again if I had already known what it was like.  When I did the bid, I assumed I would receive the same Carson location, but was surprised that I got the place in Torrance.  At that time, I was aggravated that I would have to change hotels for just that one night, but I was so happy to leave Carson that I ended up being happy about the difference.

At any rate, the ESA Torrance Del Amo Circle was SO much nicer... it was definitely a nice 2-star place, not what I consider a 1-star place (like the ESA Carson I was at before).  I have written scathing reviews on Trip Advisor, and responded to the e-mail survey I received from Priceline and ESA about the Carson property.  I won't bid a 2-star again in this area for fear of getting the Carson property again.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]