Priceline Hotel: 3* Montreal (Montreal Downtown - Latin Quarter) Hotel Gouverneur Place Dupuis

Diverr
By Diverr,
in

This Hotel comes up at $67 using the Bidding.Helper. Amenities are as follows: 

FULL AMENITIES: Free breakfast, Free Internet, Suite, Full kitchen, Smoke-free rooms, Daily housekeeping, Air conditioning, Restaurant(s), Business center, Front desk, 24-hour front desk, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Boutique hotel, Accessible bathroom. 

Guessing Le Square Phillips?

Thanks.

I don't think this is the Le Square Phillips... my guess for this one would be the Loft Hotel.

With this HOTWIRE offer showing a 3.0/5.0 TA rating, why this one when there are other 3.5* hotels with better reviews for the same price... or 4* hotels with much better ratings for $10-$20 more per nite? What are your needs for this stay (do you need a larger suite room) and what is your maximum budget per nite?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Okay, probably so. Using the hotel list, the Loft is not there but I recall seeing it.

For the same dates, there are two other 3.5* hotels, one at $72- FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Boutique hotel, Fitness center, Business center, Internet access.

And the other at $74- FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Pet friendly, Indoor pool(s), Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Wheelchair accessible, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking. Guessing this one is Gouverneur Place Dupuis?

Thanks for your help and I always use your links when searching!

For the 3.5* Boutique property my guess would be a new amenity set and change in star rating of the Hotel Zero 1... for the other 3.5* property i'd agree with the guess of the Gouverneur Place Dupuis.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Using Bidding.helper again, I changed my dates to 3/26-3/29 and have a 3.5 for $50. Is this again Governeur Place Dupuis?

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Pet friendly, Indoor pool(s), Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Wheelchair accessible, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking

Thanks again.

Yes, the Gouverneur Place Dupuis would be my best guess for this 3.5* for your new set of dates.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]