Priceline Hotel: 3* Charleston (Mt Pleasant - Isle of Palms) Wyndham Garden Mount Pleasant Charleston

John and Tami
By John and Tami,
in

Amenity list kept changing, including one all inclusive list of 40+ items which said snow activities. Here is one list;

pool, non-smoking, gym, restaurant, handicap accessible, business center

Before using PRICELINE EXPRESS I tried 3.5* on PRICELINE up to $148, areas Mt P/IOP and Ashley River area.

A note to bidders: the area of Mt P - IOP is a very, very large area. You could get 3 minutes from downtown Charleston or 30-45+ minutes, or more in beach traffic. I know the area and any place would have worked for my purposes this trip. This is a location right where interstate 526 ends, so it is easy to get out of town to the North (towards Myrtle Beach along Hwy 17) or West (Columbia, I-95).

I used the BiddingHelper.com link from this site as well as the PRICELINE link form this site.

Congratulations on your success!

Hope you're pleased with the results and looking forward to your stay at this very well reviewed property.

Thank you for using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your purchase and sharing your win, helping us add this property to the Priceline Express Hotel List.

Have a great your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]