Hotwire Hotel: 4.5* Seattle (Downtown - Convention Center - Capitol Hill) Grand Hyatt Seattle

brentp
By brentp,
in

Used the BB links & tools.  Wow, very happy with our results for a 4.5* Hotel in downtown Seattle!

Hotwire, $102. (- $10. discount, + $29.13 taxes/fees), all in for $121.13.  Hotel direct and through most other sites is currently at $197.  I don't normally book this far in advance, but have noticed rates in Seattle have been inching higher for this date and when this came up, wanted to lock it in and didn't even bother with trying on Priceline.  This is what came up on the standard Hotwire site for a description.  Thanks!

Complimentary

Free Internet

Amenities

Pet friendly
    Fitness center
    Restaurant(s)
    Business center
    Self-service laundry
    Spa services

Accessibility

Accessible for visually impaired

Congratulations on your success and thank you for sharing your results with the board.

Looks like a great deal for this well reviewed property!

I believe there may have been more amenities than you listed in your post, which would not have been seen unless you clicked the 'See all' link during the check-out process.

Can you please add a reply to this thread confirming the full list of amenities associated with this property (including any accessible amenities)... you can still view this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

For future searches/bookings you can do the following to ensure you're seeing the complete list:

1) use the EASY VIEW tab of our BiddingHelper.com and click the green 'See All Amenities' button

OR

2) search HOTWIRE (or use the HOTWIRE tab at BiddingHelper.com) and...

• click the offer
  • on the next page click the BOOK NOW link
  • in the TRIP SUMMARY box click the 'See more' link at the end of the amenities
Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Sure, no problem. 

For clarification, the list in my first post is a direct cut and paste from the standard Hotwire site for the hotel offer pre-booking - it is a smaller list. 

I also used 'biddinghelper' from this site pre-booking and got the following list.  FYI - I used this to validate the likely Hotel, as there were two 4.5* Hotels listed in this district on Hotwire, but only one 4.5* listed in the Hotel list.  For what it is worth, I think the other might be the Hyatt Olive 8 (in the Hotel list as a 4*) - but not 100% sure because I chose to book this Hotel expecting the Grand Haytt.

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Pet friendly, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Spa services, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

Going into my reservation, Hotwire lists the following as the amenities which is a match above:

Hotel Amenities

Free Internet
    Pet friendly
    Fitness center
    Restaurant(s)
    Business center
    Self-service laundry
    Internet access
    Spa services

Accessibility

Accessible for visually impaired
    Accessible for hearing impaired
    Accessible path of travel
    In-room accessibility
    Accessible bathroom
    Accessible parking
    Roll-in shower

Take care

Thanks for the follow-up!

For future searches/bookings you can do the following to ensure you're seeing the complete list before your purchase:

1) use the EASY VIEW tab of our BiddingHelper.com and click the green 'See All Amenities' button

OR

2) search HOTWIRE (or use the HOTWIRE tab at BiddingHelper.com) and...

• click the offer
  • on the next page click the BOOK NOW link
  • in the TRIP SUMMARY box click the 'See more' link at the end of the amenities
Have a great trip!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]