Hotwire Hotel: 4* New York City (Empire State Building) St Giles The Court

Can5
By Can5,
in

Hi,

I'm looking to priceline a hotel in the 4 - 5 star range for March 29th - 31st (although my dates are somewhat flexible). Priceline Express deals has a 4 Star Hotel in Midtown East Area for $124/night, amenities are Fitness Center, Airport Shuttle and Business Center. I didn't see any listed in the priceline description section with airport shuttle.

Any guesses on what this hotel is?

Thank you!

Please provide a follow-up for your prior South Beach Hotwire thread (post what you decided for that stay within that thread, then reply to this thread and we would be happy to take a look and try to ID the above listing.)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

This listing has not yet been ID'd/reported to the board, but I'd guess the OneUN with a new amenity set would be a possibility.

Please keep us updated with what you decide and let us know if you have any additional questions.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

I've been bidding 4* in MTE, MTW, Chelsea, Times Square, Hell's Kitchen, Madison Square and Empire up to $125 and no luck yet. I'll try again for $135 in a few hours. If that fails I'll stick to the Express Bidding for possibly the One UN at $125. I'd rather not stay there since it's sort of off the beaten path (based on reviews) but will if that's the best price I can get. 

I'm also seeing a 4* in MTE on Hot.wire for these dates for $124 w/Restaurant, Pool, Indoor Pool, Fitness, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Laundry, Tennis. 

--This would be a possible match for OneUN, as well.

Thank you for keeping us updated with what you decide and let us know if you have any questions.

• 2 weeks later...

Been bidding for about a week on Price.line for 4 - 5 star up to $150 (mid town districts) and have not won anything yet. Saw this deal on Hot.wire, 4 star for $110 in the Empire State area. Turnout to be St. Giles. I think I'll be pleased with this hotel, seems to have spacious rooms and a good central location.

Congratulations on your success!

Looks like an excellent deal for this time of year... glad to see you're happy with the outcome and looking forward to your trip.

Can you please add a reply to this thread with the amenities HOTWIRE shows for this property when viewing your purchase history using the MY ACCOUNT link on the top right of their home page.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks, enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]