Priceline Hotel: 3* Orlando (Universal Orlando Resort Area - Intl Drive North) Wyndham Orlando Resort

lee1
By lee1,
in

My first bid was accepted. The only amenity listed was a pool so I did not expect or need much for this one night stay. At first this might seem like a great bargain but I was misled. In addition to the taxes and fees I was disappointed and surprised to discover after the fact that this was a resort and included a $17.95 resort fee.  So my total eneded up being $73.41 which is admittedly well below the Wyndham asking price but well above what I expected my final total to be.  It seems to be wrong that Priceline does not indicate that the place you are bidding on is a resort - at least then I would have known to be wary because of resort fees.

I did use the Priceline link and as always I appreciate your website.

Glad to see you received a nice deal for this stay... but sorry to hear the resort fee took you by surprise and is a bit more than you anticipated this would ultimately cost.

Note that the guaranteed amenities showing on the bidding side of PRICELINE are amenities that are offered at every hotel in the zone at this star rating... not the amenities for the specific hotel you are bidding on. As well, when you place your bid part of the terms include that you're subject to any resort fees which need to be payable directly to the hotel.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your purchase.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]