Priceline Hotel: 3.5* San Diego (Hotel Circle - Mission Valley West) Hilton San Diego Mission Valley

5outta6
By 5outta6,
in

Now to find out how they charge for parking. I bid knowing parking will be $$.   But I thought this was a far better deal than the lousy travelodge which I just stayed at  for the same money , except TL has free parking.

Since rates are hight  this week I am satisfied with the 'win' of $75.  plus fees.   =  $93   plus parking.......

• 2 weeks later...

Parking is $19/ day.   Free on street parking up the block where it looks like employees from around there park. 

I tried to check in around 1pm and they told me $25 early check in fee; I have never encountered that before.   I asked what time is check in time and they told me 4pm. I showed her the priceline receipt which says 3pm check-in and she said , oh they must not have changed the check in time on priceline yet.  I think they just charge priceline or other 'discount'  reservations for early check in.....I came back a little before 3pm and checked in. 

All in all a very nice hotel

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]