Priceline Hotel: Adding more nights...

Ericaamerlca
By Ericaamerlca,
in

I'm brand new at this so please be patient with me.

I bid on a 4* room for Feb 15-16th. Bid $82 and Priceline accepted my bid for the Hyatt Regency Inner Harbor. We now decided to try and extend our stay but on the front end of the trip from Feb 14-15. I know its Valentine's weekend and that plays a factor. On my original Priceline Email confirmation, there is a link that I can click to add more days. I tried and first it gave me the option of paying $150 for an additional night at the Hyatt. We were hoping to stay for a cheaper price.

I tried Priceline Express deals and they have a 3.5 star hotel for $96 with internet, restaurant, spa/gym and business center. There is a 4 star hotel for $170 with internet, pool, restaurant, business center, and gym/spa. There is a 3 star hotel for $114 that has internet, pool, pets allowed, restaurant, business center and gym/spa. Any idea what hotels these are? Do you think 4 star is Hyatt?i

It would be ideal to stay at the same hotel as it will be a little aggravating having to switch hotels especially because we are traveling with a baby and would like to give her a nap and hotel check in isnt until 3pm. I know, bad planning in our part but we decided to do the additional night last minute.

Unfortunately, when bidding, you have to be willing to accept any hotel within the zone - there's no way to target or even increase the odds of a particular hotel. 

If I search on HOTWIRE for 2 adults for 2/14-15, I'm seeing a 4* in the Downtown zone w/: Restaurant, Pool, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Laundry, Tennis, Blind Accessible, Travel Accessible, Room Accessible, Bathroom Accessible, Roll-in Shower for $141. 

While not guaranteed, this amenity set has been previously seen with the Hyatt Regency Baltimore, so that would be my guess.

You can use coupon code LOVE20 for $20 off the total, making this $121 and quite a bit better deal than the $170 4* PRICELINE EXPRESS has on offer.

Let us know what you decide and if you have additional questions. The HOTWIRE price may vary slightly vs what I have listed above.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]